Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fish Bowl of Sweets

I know, I know!  Two posts in one day=crazy! I had to post this though because I finally put together my masterpiece for the Jelly Belly Challenge.  

One of my mom's co-workers showed the website to her and she then told me about it.  Basically create art with Jelly Bellies on cupcakes and get people to vote for you.  The most votes wins $10,000.  So if any of you really want me to start a bakery, please vote for me as much as possible and get EVERY single person you know to vote for it and I can provide you with a professional bakery full of sweets for everyone.  You have to register for free to vote and then I think you can vote once a day.  Keep voting!!  Yes, I have entered the link to my specific creation numerous times here so you don't mistake it and vote for someone else's.


I'd like to thank Dylan's for having a wall full of different Jelly Bellies for me to take as many as I wanted and plenty more too!  Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for other cupcakes.

Until next time, Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment