Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Titletown USA Celebration

Green Bay Packers are the Superbowl Champs!!!

It has been a great month.  I got to go to California for the first time and see LA.  I went for a childhood friend's wedding.  It was amazing!  And apparently they were having just mind blowing weather for the end of January.  I was ecstatic at how warm it was.  I got to put my feet in the Pacific Ocean and see the Hollywood Walk of Fame.  Then it was a competition for the best event of the weekend: Courtney and Darren's wedding or the Green Bay Packer/ Chicago Bears NFC Championship game.  Luckily, the bride's family are huge supporters of the Packers so we all went to a bar across the street from the hotel.  It was a crazy exciting game and the Packers won!  They are going to the Superbowl!  So this past weekend was the Superbowl and I was excited because I got the day off of work.  Below is the cake I made for the party we threw.  I went all out- our apartment and everything inside was all green and gold.  The cake is just a simple yellow cake dyed green and gold and the frosting was a tasty vanilla frosting.  Enjoy the pictures and please let me know if you have any questions.  Until next time, keep baking!

Kaitlin







No comments:

Post a Comment